Raw Milk Vs. Pasteurized MilkFebruary 17, 2017
Benefits of Raw MilkFebruary 17, 2017
Rose water is regarded as the “wonder of nature” that gives a lot of goodness to your skin and overall well-being. No matter what is your skin type, rose water can be used in many ways to keep it healthy, glowing and problem free. It can be used to serve many objectives:
- Sensitive and irritated skin: It helps and cooling it.
- Oily skin: It helps in balancing and cleansing.
- Mature skin: rose water keeps it rejuvenated, soft and toned.
- Normal skin: It helps to revitalize skin and adds an alluring glow.
There are many vitamins and anti-oxidants filled with rose water so it also helps in fighting the signs of aging and skin nourishment. Rose water also has natural antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Let’s discuss how the rose water can be used in different ways to get beautiful skin and your health being:
- To reduce and prevent eye puffiness: For this purpose you just have to place a bottle of rose water in the fridge. And when it is required, apply some drops of it on a cotton pad and gently place it on your eyes. It will significantly help in soothing the tender skin around your eyes and reduce and prevent also the eye puffiness.
- To freshen your face: When in the summer time, your skin gets dull and life-less, rose water can play a role of its helper and friend. The skin cares just requires spray rose water mist on your face or apply it through a cotton pad; you will experience an instant freshness. Rose water is enriched with natural hydrating and nourishing properties and adds a beautiful radiance to your skin.
- Add in your bath tub: After a long, tiring day, when you are having a relaxing bath, add some rose water in your bath-tub. It will not only add softness and freshness to your skin, but also will leave a pleasant scent of fresh roses on your body. You can repeat it frequently to have a divine and unforgettable experience.
- To soften dry skin: While you have dry skin a regular application of rose water can give you some amazing results. With each application of rose water on your skin, you will notice a soothing and softening effect.
- As a natural makeup remover: Put few drops of rose water on a cotton pad and apply gently on your skin to remove makeup and then massage easily. If you have dry skin, you are suggested to add rose water and coconut oil and then use it for makeup removing. It efficiently removes makeup not only from your face, but also, can be used on the gentle skin around the eyes.
- As a perfect natural setting spray: Rose water can be applied (sparingly) over the makeup as a setting product, providing beautiful, healthy glow and amazing dewy finish.
- As a skin toner: Regular use of rose water as a toner can help prevent wrinkles (slowing down the aging process), tighten pores and add a wonderful glow to the skin.
- As an after shave: It is also helpful in preventing the after shave irritation and soothes your skin. Not only it can help make your freshly shaved legs feel softer, but also, rose water will leave its amazingly wonderful scent on your skin.
As a part of aromatherapy: Researches have shown that aromatherapy can have a tremendous positive effect in helping fight stress, contribute to more sound sleep and even can help us be more positive. And rose water can be a nice ingredient of your next aromatherapy session.